(Included standard in the KOPA® PREPARED Plus Childbirth Course Package)
Natural Online Breastfeeding Course
Natural Breastfeeding: For an easier start can be purchased individually, or it is included in the KOPA® PREPARED Plus package.
Product Description: This home study course is broken down into six modules of innovative insights, practical advice, and more than 60 short comprehensive videos showing actual mothers in real life situations. This course covers everything a new or expectant mother needs to get off to the best start possible so she can experience the warm and satisfying breastfeeding relationship she’s always dreamed of.
Brought to you by breastfeeding instruction experts
Dr. Theresa Nesbit, OB/GYN. editor of Babies & Breastfeeding magazine, author, and most importantly, a mother.
Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA, author of 7 best-selling breastfeeding books for both parents and professionals, international keynote speaker, and most importantly, a mother.
Modules cover the following topics:
- What is Natural Breastfeeding? Discover why the special needs and abilities of newborns make Natural Breastfeeding a far easier and more effective way to avoid the common early problems of nipple pain, insufficient milk supply and difficulty latching.
- Getting Your Mind Ready. Myths or false beliefs can sabotage breastfeeding success. Learn how to separate fact from fiction.
- Preparing People and Places. Preparing your home and practicing a few simple training exercises will go a long way towards making your early breastfeeding experiences successful.
- Look and Learn. Learn how recent discoveries in the field of neuroscience have provided powerful insights into how humans learn.
- Common Questions. Discover a far better way than midnight google searches to find the answers to the most common breastfeeding questions.
- Help, Links and Additional Downloads. Find out when it’s time to reach out for breastfeeding help, our available options, and the best ways to form your support network.
What will you know when done with the program?
- Breastfeeding doesn’t have to be painful and it shouldn’t be!
- The 40 day blueprint to maximize milk production and help you meet your long term goals including returning to work.
- How to relax while breastfeeding so you don’t have to choose between getting your rest and feeding your baby.
- How to prepare your home environment for safety and convenience.
- When you need to get help and where to find it.
- The most common reasons breastfeeding derails.
You can begin preparing today for a wonderful post-birth experience with your child.