Working together to
prepare couples for
positive, empowering births!
Become A Kopa Birth® Educator
Are you ready to improve your childbirth classes with:
• Evidence-based information to encourage couples to make their own best, most informed choices during birth?
• Powerful coping tools to ease labor pain and promote labor progress?
• A philosophy that encourages couples to work as a team with each other and with their healthcare providers?
Introducing the Kopa Birth® Online Training Program for Educators!
The Kopa Birth® Educator Training Program was launched in 2011 with extensive, in-person training. The Online Educator Training Program is now available to enable educators to complete their training online, from anywhere around the world! Apply today!
Benefits for Childbirth Educators
Joining our team of Independent educators give you access to the following valuable resources:
• Detailed Instructor Manuals to enable you to teach Kopa Birth® group and private classes with confidence
• Training videos to help you present the course material with ease
• Digital presentation materials for all Kopa Birth® group and private classes
• Online access for all of your clients to download resources and view supplementary videos
• Professional marketing materials to help you grow your business
• Promotion of your services on the Kopa Birth® Educator directory
• Inclusion of your services and personal website on regional landing pages
• Personal web page listing on kopabirth.com featuring your bio, services, and a link to your website
Benefits for Your Clients
Downloadable relaxation scripts & audio tracks
Access to view online supplementary videos
100+ page printed course manual
Want to learn more about us before applying?.
Complete this brief form to gain access to view our online course to learn about our concepts and instruction philosophy. At any time you can apply to become a Kopa Birth® Independent Affiliated Educator.
Tell us about yourself.