Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Let’s work together to prepare couples for positive, empowering births! Kopa Birth® offers a training program where certified childbirth educators can learn to teach Kopa Birth® group and private childbirth classes in their own community.
Table of contents
Are you ready to improve your childbirth classes with:
• Evidence-based information to encourage couples to make their own best, most informed choices during birth?
• Powerful coping tools to ease labor pain and promote labor progress?
• A philosophy that encourages couples to work as a team with each other and with their healthcare providers?
Introducing the Kopa Birth® Online Training Program for Educators!
The Kopa Birth® Educator Training Program was first launched in 2011 with extensive, in-person training. The Online Educator Training Program is now available to enable educators to complete their training online, from anywhere around the world! Apply today!
Explore the Curriculum by Viewing the Kopa Birth® Online Course
Are you a prospective Educator who would like to learn more about the Kopa Birth® curriculum before applying to the Online Training Program? If so, you can email me at [email protected] for complementary access to view the online course. The online course is the equivalent to the Kopa Birth® 4-Week Course, a 12-hour group childbirth class that is taught by instructors on a local level. You will receive complementary access to the KOPA® PREPARED Essentials Online Course for a 1-month period.
Benefits for Childbirth Educators
Joining our team of Independent educators give you access to the following valuable resources:
• Detailed instructor manuals to enable you to teach Kopa Birth® group and private classes with confidence
• Training videos to help you present the course material with ease
• Digital presentation materials for all Kopa Birth® group and private classes
• Online access for all of your clients to download resources and view supplementary videos
• Professional marketing materials to help you grow your business
• Promotion of your services on the Kopa Birth® Educator directory
• Inclusion of your services and personal website on regional landing pages on kopabirth.com featuring your bio, services, and a link to your website
If you’re not already a certified childbirth educator, you might want to read: Natural Childbirth Educator Certification Requirements