“Just wanted to pass along some wonderful news…The waiting has officially ended. Arriving a week past his due date [our baby] was born…Our amazing doula took photos – when I don’t know because she was helping my husband and I through a totally natural (no drugs at all 🙂 childbirth.I can’t say enough good things about your class. We used the relaxation CDs starting on Thursday night around 11 p.m. which got us through most of my labor and the breathing techniques really worked. My husband was an absolute rock throughout and kept reminding me to be a wet noodle and when I was in transition, the slow dance got me through. We were able to labor at home until 10 a.m. Friday morning and when we arrived at the hospital I was at 8 cm 🙂 I feel so fortunate to have had the experience of having a totally natural birth – it was all that I had hoped for and all that I wanted for our sweet little boy.” – Courtney
Here are some other birth articles and stories we know you’ll love.
- The Best Natural Childbirth Articles: A Roundup
- 3 Natural Childbirth Books To Read Before Delivering
- How Often to Feed a Newborn (& How to Know If Baby Is Getting Enough)
- How Long Does It Take For A Natural Birth
- Pregnancy Affirmations to Encourage & Empower
- “He left raving about the class and that it was worth every penny!”